Terms and Conditions of Participation:
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the online Kiwi Prizes contest ("Contest") which is organized by AP Marketing Asia Pacific Limited whose registered address is Unit A, 8/F, Chinaweal Centre, 414 - 424 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. AP Marketing Asia Pacific Limited is a company incorporated in Hong Kong whose main business activity is to collect data for purposes of promoting and marketing of products or services offered by sponsors and clients.
- To participate in the Contest, participants are required to register at the website www.free-choice.co.nz by providing the following information:
- first and last name;
- mailing and email addresses; and
- telephone number.
- Participants are required to ensure that the information provided to AP Marketing for registration of the Contest is valid, complete and accurate. In the event that such information is found to be invalid, incomplete and inaccurate, the participants will automatically be disqualified from the Contest.
- Participants are required to inform AP Marketing of any changes to the information provided to AP Marketing in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1(a) above prior to the Closing Date (as hereinafter defined) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Eligibility for Contest
- The Contest is open to all residents of New Zealand who are at least 18 years of age at the time of participation.
- Citizens and Residents of the European Union (EU) are not permitted to take part in this competition.
- Employees, representatives, assignees and agents of AP Marketing as well as all sponsors, advertising agencies and event coordinators of AP Marketing, including their family and household members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. Other Conditions of Participation
- Participation in the Contest shall be via the Internet after 1 July 2021 ("Start Date"). All entries for the Contest must be submitted to AP Marketing via the internet on or before 30 June 2022 at midnight.
- Participation in the Contest does not depend on the purchase of any merchandise, the use of any non-gratuitous services and/or the payment of any charges and/or user fees to AP Marketing or other companies involved in the organization of the Contest.
4. Details and Conduct of the Contest
- The Contest will be held on 5 July 2022 at 4pm ("Draw Date").
- The winners of the Contest will be determined solely by a draw selected at random, by means of a computerized system executed by AP Marketing Asia Pacific Limited.
- AP Marketing's decision as to the winners of the Contest shall be final and binding on all parties concerned, and no correspondence will be entertained by AP Marketing.
- At the draw, AP Marketing may draw reserve "winners" to replace any winner subsequently disqualified.
5. Notification of the winners
- 6.1 Contest Prizes
The prize for the Contest is as featured on the www.free-choice.co.nz page.
- 6.2 Non-Transferability of Prizes
Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item, unless allowed by AP Marketing as it deems appropriate and in its sole and absolute discretion.
- 6.3 Claim for Prizes
- The relevant prize will be delivered to the winners home address or to a collection point close to his/her suburb of residence in New Zealand.
- Prize winners are required to produce their identity cards when collecting their prizes.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed by the winner AP Marketing will conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw on 15 October 2022 to determine another winner.
- If the selected winner(s) is uncontactable or refuses to provide their address for delivery of the prize or collect the prize within 14 days of being contacted then the prize is given to the next available winner. If the subsequent winner(s) refuses to provide their address for delivery of the prize or collect the prize within 14 days of being contacted then the prize is forfeited.
- If any prize is forfeited for any reason, AP Marketing may donate the forfeited prizes to a charitable organisation approved by the relevant authorities in NZ.
- 6.4 Replacement of Prizes
In the event the relevant stated prize is not available for whatever reason, AP Marketing may substitute or replace such a prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- 6.5 Prizes to be accepted "as is"
- AP Marketing reserves the right to determine the specifications and composition of the prizes. The winners shall accept the prizes on an "as is" basis.
- AP Marketing makes no representation or warranty as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the prizes, and all implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes are hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed. The prizes shall exclude installation, registration fee and any other fees incurred by the prize winner in connection with the use of the prize.
7. Promotional, Marketing and Publicity Activities
AP Marketing reserves the right to disclose and publish the name and any other particulars of the winners (including photographs) for publicity purposes and the winners agree to co-operate with and participate in the activities organized by AP Marketing for such purposes.
8. Rules of conduct and disqualification
AP Marketing reserves the right to disqualify any participants from the Contest who fail to comply with the terms and conditions stipulated herein, manipulate the participation process or the website of AP Marketing and/or otherwise act unfairly or dishonestly or who try to influence the draw by disruption, harassment, annoyance of employees/software of AP Marketing, the sponsors or other participants.
9. Frequency, Termination or Cancellation of the Contest
- AP Marketing intends to conduct the Contest at least on an annual basis. However, this shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of AP Marketing as AP Marketing reserves the right to change the frequency of the Contest (to be more frequent) without any reason whatsoever.
11. Legal Proceedings and Liability
- AP Marketing and its sponsors are not liable for any loss, late arrival, delay, alteration, manipulation and/or misdirection of emails and/or data during data entry, logging, transmission and/or storage which are caused by external data networks, in particular the Internet or as the case may be the world wide web, external telephone lines and/or other participants' and/or third parties' hardware and/or software, nor for any incorrect, missing, interrupted, deleted or defective data. In particular, no liability is assumed by AP Marketing if emails or data provided through AP Marketing's website do not correspond with the requirements of the system and are consequently not accepted by the system.
- AP Marketing and its sponsors are also not liable for any theft or destruction of the systems storing the data and/or storage media, unauthorised alteration and/or manipulation of the data in the systems and/or in the storage media by the participants or third parties, or any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the winner or the winner's family members in connection with the use of the prizes.
12. Third Parties' Links
AP Marketing does not assume any responsibility for the contents of any third party websites or web pages, the links to which are available or found in the websites of AP Marketing. The availability of these links shall not be taken to mean that AP Marketing endorses, approves or agrees with any information available at the linked sites or pages, or any products or services that are offered at such linked sites or pages. Nor shall AP Marketing be liable for any loss or damage that might result from any use of such information, products or services.
13. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions of Participation shall be governed by Hong Kong law.
- The Courts of Hong Kong shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions of Participation, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant declares that he or she agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
- AP Marketing reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Participation without giving any prior notice to the Participants.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be held to be unenforceable under the applicable law, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions of Participation, without affecting the enforceability or validity of the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.